Sunday, April 12, 2009

Rocky Dawuni - The Interview











Today, I had an amazing opportunity.  My friend Emily asked if I was interested in coming to her home and filming an interview with Rocky Dawuni.  You might recall I wrote about Rocky a few weeks ago after going to a show of his at the House of Blues.  
Not only is Rocky a fantastic musician, but he is also an incredibly insightful and captivating speaker.  As you can tell, it was no only extremely interesting, but very fun as well.  He also gave us a sneak performance of a song from his new upcoming album. 


 I have not yet started editing the piece, but here are some screenshots.  I did some very quick color correction, so they dont look as fantastic as I'm hoping the actual video to look.  But I'm excited to share it with you.  

Again, if you are interested in knowing more about Rocky and his music, check out his myspace: 

Also, we talked about Asa (who Ive written about before on here as well and grew up not far from Rocky did).... And he mentioned that the two of them singing on stage together might be something on the horizon.  That would totally rock my socks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment