Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Here's A Suggestion


So, if you read my blog, you know there isn't much success I can talk about.  But I do like to throw in the tid-bit of advice when I can.  
In LA, you meet a lot of people(for being in LA for mere months, my list is huge)  You also have the chance to meet some very influential individuals.  This is why I recommend getting business cards.  (this might sound completely obvious to some, but hey... I do not have them yet.  So if you don't, you're not alone.)  
Getting business cards is not something I think is simple.  I, for one, am designing mine on 
photoshop.  I looked at designs online that I liked then came up with my own.  The importance of this, is to find something you like and make sure it stands out.  So many people have pre-made designs that you actually begin to notice which are pre-made and which arn't ass people begin to pass you theirs.  
Take a look at this site:http://cardobserver.com/ It is where I got my images from.

No comments:

Post a Comment