Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No Kidd'n

This may seem unrelated to the film industry.  But, you'll find, its not.  AND, it's another entry of the "people to watch out for."  Jan Lisi has been in my life since I was two and someone who is always acknowledged as just a very good person.  Recently, she developed a line of condom packaging meant for young people who might otherwise be embarrassed about buying well-known brands of condoms.  And, thus, might veto using them at all.  Teen pregnancy is on the rise, so I think it's a great idea.  Jan has been in talks with major companies about carrying these condoms and I wish her the best.  (Keep an eye out for them)




Aside from promoting her line, No Kidd'n, I wanted to show the video.  She had asked me to come up to Northern California and film it, but I've been reluctant to leave LA because I don't want to miss out on any possible opportunities.  The film was shot by Brandon Miller, and I think he did a nice job.  
This is Jan, her son Roman, and friends all talking about No Kidd'n:

Also, Check out their website.  Jan's son, and longtime friend of mine, Trent Parker did some of the artwork and he is, as you'll see, extremely talented.  



No comments:

Post a Comment