Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Feature!


I forgot to tell you all!  Something exciting is happening....
I am almost finished with my screenplay.  This would mean that I've finished one, and have two others in the works (minus the novel on hold).  Lots of stuff.  



This story is one I've been working on for about a year and a half (since college), and have been told by my teachers to not stop working on.  It is actually what got my name out there as a decent writer.  Anyways... I'll toot my horn later (because it has yet to get my name out there far enough to find me a J.O.B.).  

When it is done, I'll document what I did to copyright it, and the steps I take to get it out into the world.   (these are not pictures of my work...btw)


I'm also planning to have it read by a group of actors to an audience (all people I know -either in the industry/movie lovers/or movies haters).  The intention is to get a solid review by many people so I can go back and make necessary changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment