Tuesday, May 12, 2009

If you never try...

Then you'll never know the answer?  If you never ask, the answer is always no.  Both are relevant in every aspect of life. 

Its something I've learned since coming here.  I've found myself nervous to ask people questions or advice because I know that these people are plagued with the same questions over and over by everyone.  

I've been extremely fortunate to meet who I have so far.  Half have been simply by chance, others because I took initiative.  I will suggest to everyone to always take initiative.  No matter how intimidating the person might be.  I've met some of my biggest idols since moving to LA, and almost every time you get butterflies.  Therefore, the trick of making yourself known (without being obnoxious or overly confident) will ensure youre remembered.  Its something Im slowly learning and is much harder than it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment