Thursday, May 28, 2009

DisneyNature

Disney recently put out the feature film 'Earth'.  With each ticket, a tree is planted.  Noble.  





What I didn't appreciate about 'Earth' was that it was basically all footage from the BBC's 'Planet Earth'.   That annoyed me a bit.  I hate feeling like we, in America, are thought of as idiots who easily forget or do not watch anything from other countries.
But now, they are readying their next project; 'Oceans'.

 I haven't watched all of 'Planet Earth' yet, but do not recognize the footage.  Which is great!  (Not to mention the animals of the ocean have always fascinated me, so Im much more excited for this one).  It is due out next year, April 22, 2010.  

Take a peak at the trailer.  Im assuming this is a teaser, as it seems just a bunch of footage placed together with some easy to edit to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment