Thursday, July 23, 2009

"Alice" trailer


The new "Alice in Wonderland" trailer is out! Well, sort of. It leaked online, and Disney quickly acted to hush it all up and premeire it as they see fit. Anyways, I cant find a spot that will allow me to show the trailer here on my site. So im going to forward you a link to the website... which looks frightfully like my own... called 'WHY AM I NOT MYSELF?'
Take a look at the trailer, though the quality isnt great, its certainly worth taking a peek at.

My take on it... its a teaser. But as much as a teaser is supposed to be exciting and 'tease' an audience, this one seems to fall short. I appreciate Johnny Depp, but dont like how the movie seems to be just as much about him as Alice. And I dont even think they made mention of the girls name, just his. Ugh... star power. Cant live with it... or without it. Anyways, im stoked about the Queen of Hearts/Carter. Thats fun in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment