Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"Princess and the Frog" s New Villain

I am a Disney fan. I mean, really, how could you not be? At each point in our lives, thats what our entertainment (not to mention dreams) were conjured from. And as I reported before, "Princess and the Frog" is due out November 25, hitting the screen in a long over due 2D format.

Now, to make a classic Disney film, a classic villain is just as important (if not, in some cases, more so) than the main character. They have to be terribly villainous and bent on destroying the world of the main character. When I think Disney villain, there are two standing most prominent. The queen from "Snow White" and the number one animated villain (in my book) the wonderful Malificent. In "Princess and the Frog" we get a new face, Dr. Facilier. Check out the little feature on the character. What do you think? Will he stand the test of time? We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment