Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What I'm Listening To


I am someone who enjoys music and likes to have it playing as often as I can.  One type of music I really have come to appreciate, is the soundtrack.  Recently, I downloaded a few soundtracks that are so amazing that I wanted to share.




Wall•E -
 Thomas Newman

Vicky Christina Barcelona - Assorted Artists

Ratatouille - Michael Giacchino

Peter Pan - James Newton Howard

Corpse Bride - Danny Elfman

Coraline - Bruno Coulais

Casper - James Horner.  


I know those aren't all recent movies, but if you haven't heard the soundtracks I'd recommend listening to them via Ituens (or whatever you use).



Some of my all time favorite soundtrack albums are:

Dragonheart - Randy Edelman

Pan's Labyrinth - Javier Navarete

Chronicles of Narnia (both) 
- Harry Gregson-Williams

Superman Returns - John Ottman

The Fountain - Clint Mansell

Big Fish - Danny Elfman

Lemony Snicket's A series of Unfortunate Events - Thomas Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment