Sunday, November 22, 2009

Reality Teleivision

I dont like reality television. Which can not be misinterpreted for not respecting it. There is plenty to appreciate about reality tv and how it has come to dominate what is being shown on television today.

For the past week, I have been working on the show "Ruby". It is about a woman who is dangerously overweight and her journey to become a healthy size again. Let me just say, I had a blast. They people on the show were just awesome. It was so organized and flowed so much more nicely than anything I have working on before. The cast and crew all seemed to get along and enjoy working together, something I also havent experienced much of.

Whatever it may be, reality television is a force. And the show "Ruby" really sends a strong message that I enjoyed being a part of. So one of these days, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment