Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blu Ray releases!

This week on Blu-Ray there are two releases that I am quite excited about. The first, "Wizard of OZ" the 70th anniversary edition. I cannot wait to read a review on how this one looks. And next, "The Dark Crystal", which I have actually never seen as well as "Labyrnth" (which successfully scared the living crap out of me).










Everyone says that I would really enjoy "The Dark Crystal", which is probably true. When I was out at Jim Henson studios, they had a few creatures from the film (many were ruined over the years), but they looked pretty cool. So, what better chance to see this film than now in high definition?!

And speaking of which, "OZ" will no doubt be amazing as well considering I havent seen that film in like 10 years.

But if you have a Blu-Ray player, I suggest waiting to buy OZ down the road. The version that is being released today is a collectors edition with books, extra disks and special packaging is going to set you back almost 85 bucks! For me... I can wait. And while Im waiting... Ill watch "The Dark Crystal"

No comments:

Post a Comment