Monday, April 19, 2010

Justin Beber


How is it that these celebrities are getting younger and younger.... or... am I just getting older and- never mind. I think I get it now.

Anyways, with the Beber insanity that has been going on everywhere I turn around, I cant help but wonder what the appeal is? I mean, I don't think I would recognize him on the street, and certainly wouldn't pay any attention as Im quite sure Id think he was a young, overly-confident, poorly dressed lesbian.

And when I got to see this lovely shot of him on People... I thought to myself "WOW! He looks like a much younger, blonde, Parker Posey!" But, based on his interviews and Saturday Night Live stuff, far less funny.

At least I can understand the Jonas Brothers and Zac Efron.... and even Miley Cyrus... But, Justin Beber? Sorry... no.

No comments:

Post a Comment